Does anyone else struggle when packing to go on a vacation? I know that I do - which is probably self inflicted because I wait until the last possible minute to pack. For my most recent trip I went on, I waited until 2 hours before I needed to get into the car to head to the airport to pack my luggage. Talk about procrastination!
Here are my TOP 5 dōTERRA products that are essential to have with me while on vacation:
1) Purify. Having Purify with me is a must as I've been in the hotel business my entire life and have experienced it from both sides and let me say, it's not always glamorous. I personally like to immediately diffuse Purify in the room for at least 2 hours. Also, upon check in to the room, I will fill the sink with hot water & a few drops of Purify and then wipe down surfaces with a washcloth. Yes, I know these surfaces have already been wiped down multiple times, but it's a sense of security to then wipe them down yourself.
2) A Diffuser! Personally, I enjoy bringing the Lumo Diffuser. I think it is a very versatile diffuser with the 2hr, 5hr & 10hr settings. Bringing a diffuser is a MUST!
3) Lavender or Serenity. An oil to help you sleep is going to be crucial. Most of the time I personally bring Lavender, Serenity & Cedarwood. These oils can also be diffused during other points in the day in addition to at night when you're trying to unwind & sleep.
4) Unscented Hand & Body Lotion. This is one of my holy grail items. I LOVE this lotion and swear by it. It's easily the BEST all over lotion I have ever used - honestly. It's very important to keep your skin hydrated, I even use this lotion for my face moisturizer which eliminates an additional product to pack! It's also really nice because you can add whatever essential oil to the lotion you prefer to wear that day. Just remember if you are somewhere that you will have sun exposure to avoid putting those citrus oils on.
5) FLOOM Rollerball. Now a FLOOM Rollerball is something that you will have to make yourself. It consists of Frankincense, Lemon, Oregano, OnGuard & Melaleuca (Tea Tree). I have made mine a little difference and substituted the Melaleuca (Tea Tree) for Copaiba. Look forward to an upcoming post for a recipe of my FLOOM Rollerball & what it helps your body with!